Thursday 13 March 2014

Hello world,

I am starting this blog to try out what it's like having a blog and writing in one. I am going to try to write something in it daily/weekly but who knows. Also I don't really know what I am going to talk about, it will be whatever that subject of the day at that time.

Well let me say a few things about myself before ending this short introduction.
I am a university student at Acadia University, Acadia located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. I grew up in Halifax N.S, I have always been a proud eastcoaster! I enjoy snowboarding, skateboarding, biking, adventures, and basically any outdoor activities and sports. I make short Youtube edits usually of snowboarding or some extreme thing. I have a dog that lives with me, and i'm in third year business.

Cya next post
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment